Are you looking for a new season opportunity? Are you customer service oriented? Are you a quick learner and dependable? If you are, apply now!
Lancaster Foods is hiring for an entry level Data Entry Processor in the Transportation Department to assists our sales team in maintaining produce order database. It's a great opportunity for someone with flexible schedule. We will need someone who can work weekends, and the over night shift.
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass background check and drug test.~
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Data Entry Processor maintain database by entering and shipping order. your will be working with the Transportation Management.
- Provide support to Sales staff.
- Answer multi-phone lines.
- Enter, ship and check orders by utilizing Produce Pro. Verify completed invoices for signature and stamp.
- Handle copying, filing and faxing.
- Respond and handle driver and customer concerns.
- Greet visitors.
- Be familiar and comfortable with Shipping procedures.
- Prepare cash deposits for the cash report.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of office.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must possess 10-key calculator and keyboard experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, multi-extension phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, printers, among others).
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.