Closing Date: Oct. 19, 2018
|Division:||Guest Services, Inc. Hospitality|
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Guest Services, Inc. is looking for a responsible Concessions Attendant for a busy Cafe in Lakeland, FL.
The Concession Attendant is responsible for assisting with all concession stand services offered, quality control, and cash handling procedures; maintains a clean and safe concession area.
- Prepare and arrange food preparations for serving
- Cook/heat foods
- Ask for and listen to customer’s orders in a friendly and patient manner
- Serve orders to customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain Concession maintenance, such as cleaning, removing trash, organizing, and ordering supplies.
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills using cash register, calculator, or other price
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Replenish and inventory food items and supplies
- Maintaining a safe environment, following appropriate procedures and guidelines.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education, High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- Food Safety Certification. Strong sanitation habits
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit.
- Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Frequently working in an outdoor, hot, and sometimes damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in outdoor environments and inclement weather.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform
- Commercial Kitchen Machinery, Appliances, Tools, and Utensils.
View More Jobs