Guest Services, Inc is now hiring a Lobby Attendant to help maintain the picturesque Big Sur Lodge in California! The ideal candidate will be organized, hardworking, and team focused! Apply Now!
- Cleans and maintains all lobbies and public restrooms.
- Sweeps and mopes clean carpets, lobby entrance.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes Copper and restaurant fireplace
- Keeps the front and side of the hotel free from trash.
- Polishes the lobby floor during Night.
- Keeps the Back area of Front desk neat and clean.
- Ready to do any other work assigned by the supervisor time to time.
- Keeps all public areas neat, swept and dusted.
- Clean and maintain lights.
- Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, glass, windows and doors are clean and mark-free.
- Removes all trash from areas.
- Clean and maintain employee areas, breakroom, restrooms and floors.
- Periodically checks all lobby restrooms / wash rooms.
- Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages.
- Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels in the lobby wash rooms.
- Makes sure all surfaces are clean and tiedy.
- Arrange all cusion properly on lobby sofa.
- Responds to guest requests and inquiries while in the lobby.
- Assist front desk with guest room requests.
- Assist guest with their questions and direct them to the areas they want to go.
- Take care of all cleaning equipment used in lobby.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.