Guest Service, Inc. is now hiring a hardworking and motivated Maintenance Specialist to assist at our location at Everglades National Park! Qualified candidates must have a valid Driver's License. Previous experience is preferred.
For more information about this location, please visit: https://evergladesadventures.com
Recreation Maintenance Specialist assists by performing all aspects of maintenance and repair work on all mechanical, structural, and electrical equipment and system on assigned locations.
- Receive direction from the Maintenance Manager and assist in the overall maintenance and repair of assigned unit’s operations.
- Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings and equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Make major repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
- Respond immediately and resolve emergency facility needs/issues regarding safety/security/business requirements, including fire alarm systems; disengage electrical, water, or gas systems as necessary.
- Lock and secure all buildings and facilities; monitor, activate and reset automatic security systems as appropriate.
- Assist Manager with inventory/security of supplies is adequate for the maintenance of units.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of facility’s equipment. Notify Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Understanding of grounds maintenance landscaping practices, and athletic field maintenance.
- Understanding of maintenance and repairs on the recreational area and buildings.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of golf facilities.
- Ability to operate and use various hand and power tools equipment.
- Studies and complies with all applicable government regulations.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Conducts safety of the facility and environment.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record required.
- Ability to understand basic schematics for electrical equipment, plumbing, and buildings.
- Ability to diagnose and repair kitchen equipment, refrigeration equipment, and general carpentry.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to withstand cold and wet weather.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.