Do you love to work outside? If you love customer service, skiing and snowboarding, than this is the position for you!
~ MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY ~
This is a frontline; extremely guest related position. It is based mostly outdoors helping guests get on and off the ski lifts. Operators are required to operate a Giants Ridge chairlift in a safe and efficient manner, while providing the guest with a safe and satisfying experience.
• Guest service- assisting guests by answering questions, direct guests on to the lift
• Radio training and communication
• Manual labour, including snow shoveling, holding chairlift for boarding guests.
• Manual labor- desired
• Outdoor working experience
• Customer or guest service experience
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Fully fluent in English, to be able to promptly advise dispatch of any emergency situations and converse with guests
• Previous experience snowboarding or skiing is a benefit
• Works well on own & in a team environment
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.