DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Guest Services, Inc. is seeking an individual who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, email marketing, and website management. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, and “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback. All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet Guest Services objectives
- Create and curate marketing content to be deployed across partner social media channels
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
- Help manage email database and improve day-to-day contact with constituencies
- Contribute to work on daily social media channels
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Working toward (or a recent graduate with) a BA or MA in digital marketing, communications, media, journalism or similar discipline
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms, content management systems (WordPress), Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Interest in writing, photography and web design is preferred
- Be creative, passionate, and artistic
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with all levels of staff
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute on several assignments at the same time
- Excellent written and communication skills
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English
- Continually interacts with and receives verbal communication with other employees
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 30 lbs. occasionally, up to 60 lbs. seldom
Hourly/15-20-hours per week. School credit is required for this position.
Please send resume and cover letter. Submission of work samples is required for this position.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.