This position has a Sign On Bonus for this position; $200.00 after 90 days of employment.
Lancaster Foods is hiring Stand Up Reach Truck Operators! If you have worked in a warehouse environment before and have experience on a Stand Up Reach Truck this position is for you! This is a full time opportunity with Benefits and Paid Time off! You will work weekends and holidays. Apply now to be considered!
Must have certification on electric powered industurial trucks.
We are hiring for 2 shifts! An morning shift that starts between 6 am – 8 am and an afternoon/evening shift that starts between 2 pm – 4 pm.
The Reach Truck Operator/Box Attendant utilizes powered industrial equipment to put away and store inventory in appropriate slots and boxes.
- Store product in picking/storage slots based on data provided on sticker or from directive of Sales staff.
- Stack product on pallets and/or carts.
- Consolidate product and organize like product on pallets.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of boxes.
- Monitor inventory. Replenish boxes if needed.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, Inc. policies and procedures.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to operate a variety of powered industrial trucks.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Lancaster Foods offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.