Administrative Assistant - Condominiums
Closing Date: Aug. 19, 2018
|Division:||Guest Services, Inc. Hospitality|
Naples - Collier County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||A choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan with company match, and much more.|
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to come join our team! Condo and HOA experience a plus!
The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact at the unit, and is responsible for the administrative tasks assigned to
support the unit.
- Keep official Association records and execute administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Adhere to and promote GSI Hospitality Standards.
- Manage Unit Manager’s calendar and independently schedule appointments. Screen incoming calls and correspondence, and respond independently when possible.
- Prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to staff and monitors compliance.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for Board meetings.
- File and maintain Association documents and records. Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
- Act as an onsite Human Resources contact: maintaining and executing changes to employee files, preparing new hire packages, and coordinating benefits.
- Take and transcribe dictation, and compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings, and accompany supervisor when requested.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Greet visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer phones with a polished manner, and accurately transfer high volume of calls to the appropriate departments.
- Operate multi-extension phone system.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned by Unit Manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred or previous experience as an administrative assistant or related customer service position. Ability to calculate basic mathematical figures.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook.
- Great interpersonal skills required, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
PHYSICAL ANDMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
- Typical office equipment (computers, multi-extension phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
View More Jobs