Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a Part-Time Front Desk Agent for our beautiful condominium location in Naples, FL!
SCHEDULE: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM (overnight)
The Front Desk Agent must have the ability to perform all desk agent functions including greeting residents, answering phone calls and switchboard.
Welcome residents and guest to the property in friendly and respectful manner.
Manage phone activity, including general information to residents and owners.
Patrol premises regularly to maintain building security and establish presence.
Monitor surveillance cameras
Prevent unauthorized persons from entering the building or property.
Respond to emergency situations and communicate to supervisor verbally and with reports.
Request medical or law enforcement assistance as needed.
Other duties as assigned
- High School degree or GED
- Successful completion of drug test and background check
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma preferred. Minimum of at least 18 years of age.
- Clerical skills including typing, filing, office machine operations, cash register operation, maintenance of records, and the ability to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Ability to arrange and coordinate schedules for reservations.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.