Please DO NOT apply if you do not hold a CDL A license.
Transport product and equipment from and to warehouses, stores and other designated locations. All Driver candidates must give us a 10 year work history per DOT requirements.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!
- Pre and post trip inspect Commercial Motor Vehicles.
- Moves trailers and box trucks into available dock doors as needed. Manages yard as necessary.
- Documents out of service vehicles and ensures Transportation Supervisor and Manager are aware of issues.
- Deliver product to destination. Travel both local and regional distances as required.
- Maintain safe vehicle and conditions. Protect load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
- Maintain records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
- Maintain cleanliness of Lancaster property.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to operate a commercial vehicle.
- A minimum of two years tractor-trailer – over the road driving experience on public streets/highways.
- Must possess and maintain a permanent Class “A” CDL.
- Must be free of violation points and serious traffic violations within the past three years.
- Must not have been disqualified for any reason within the past 10 years.
- Must maintain all driver qualifications required by FMCSR part 391.
- Must pass functional assessment test and vehicle road test.
- Must not have been disqualified/unqualified as a CMV driver for a drug/alcohol offense within the last ten years.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony during the last 10 years.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.