The Housekeeper performs skilled and routine maintenance and tasks necessary to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the unit.
- Clean assigned areas as directed by management and in compliance with the Company's "green" initiatives.
- Change linens and make beds.
- Dust and clean all furniture, picture frames, mirrors, windows, baseboards, carpet edges, inside and outside door panels, door ledges, and thresholds.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean and vacuum under beds, desk, gaming tables, and behind night stands.
- Check and replace all missing items in rooms, including soaps, shampoos, conditioners, hangers, clocks, ice bucket liners, hair dryers, brochures, and stationery, etc.
- Clean and ensure bathtubs, tub ledges, sinks, vanity shelves, toilets, bathroom scales, tissue box covers, and soap dishes are spot, mold, mildew, and dust free.
- Sweep and mop all bathroom floors.
- Dust all lights and sconces, make-up mirrors, and lampshades.
- Perform laundry duties as assigned.
- Notify Supervisor of all quality control issues or needed repairs pertaining to the housekeeping of the facility.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits and an ability to learn and follow important safety precautions.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
~Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Guest Services, Inc. participates in E-Verify.