Great Monday to Friday schedule, No nights holidays or weekends.
Cashier & Cafe Attendant worker needed for a small café in a professional business office.This position is on the front line serving customers all day, Customer Service, Speedy Accurate Service, Organization and Sanitation are key requirements for the selected candidate.
The Cashier is responsible for receiving money from and disbursing money to customers, while maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills quickly and accurately using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts\' end.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers\' questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly cash station area; stock and maintain cash station area with various supplies and products.
- Provide top quality food and beverage to customers quickly, consistently and efficiently
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Mathematic Skills.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
- Ability to pass cash handling training.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Experience with food prep and some experience with utility work required.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-15 lbs. frequently, and up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Knowledge of cash register/computer used in unit.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.