Dock Staff and Cashier
Closing Date: Apr. 26, 2018
|Division:||Boating In DC|
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
Are you looking for a Summer opportunity? Are you responsible? Do you enjoying spending time by the waters?
To assist rental customers and boating season pass members in and out of non-motorized boats (e.g. kayaks, canoes, pedal boat) and utilize the point of sale. Assist in supervision of the water to ensure safe boating operations.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for assisting customers entering and exiting rental boats
- Responsible for ringing up customers after rental and in the marina store.
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down rental area daily
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cash handling and sailing/boating experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to swim.
- Red Cross CPR and First Aid or Equivalent (can be trained by company after hired)
- Customer Service skills
- Basic knowledge of boating such as kayaking, etc.
- Listening Skills
- Teaching Skills
- USSailing, ACA Certifications
- Drivers License
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid or Equivalent
- Lifeguard Certification
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
View More Jobs