Closing Date: Apr. 06, 2018
|Division:||Parks and Recreation|
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
Rainbow Springs State Park managed by Guest Services, Inc., is hiring a Tram Driver to join our team.
~All qualifying application must be able to pass a background check.~
Load kayaks onto trailers and on top of vehicles. Assist guests in and out of company vehicles. Drive vehicles towing a trailer to various locations to drop off and pick up guests. Driver will report to the Boathouse Manager.
- Repair and maintain quality control of rental equipment.
- Clean boats and equipment. Load kayaks onto trailers and on top of vehicles.
- Assist guests in and out of company vehicles.
- Drive vehicles towing a trailer to various locations to drop off and pick up guests.
- Repair and maintain quality control of rental equipment. Clean boats and equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, while directing customer issues to supervisor or unit manager.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Ability to speak to many people for long periods of time with confidence and enthusiasm
- Superb customer service
- Desire to share passion for the water sport
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit.
- Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 30-35 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs.frequently.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Working in wet and slippery conditions.
- Working for long hours in an outdoor, hot, and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in outdoor environments and inclement weather.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
View More Jobs