Guest Services, Inc. is hiring friendly and outgoing Seasonal Team Members with incredible customer service skills to join our team! Cross training opportunities are available. Exceptional training is provided. Ideal for those who take direction well, and love working in a supporting role.
Apply today for the opportunity to join us for face-to-face interviews.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Cashiers, Ice Cream Cart Attendants, Food Service Attendants, Salad Prep and General Utility (porter/ janitor/ stock).
SCHEDULE: Must be able to work full-time schedule to include holidays and weekends.
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude. Smile and greet customers; answer customers’ questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly work station; stock and maintain appropriate area with various supplies and products.
- Clean and sanitize work area daily.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
- Maintain personal hygiene standards, including a clean uniform.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-25 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day, climb steps regularly and work in a small, confined area for the entire work day.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.