Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a Regional Manager for our West Coast Operations. We have operations in the Washington and Northern California areas. If you have strong multi-unit experience with lodging and/or food & beverage as well as State and/or National Parks this position is for you!
The Regional Manager leads and manages the General Managers in the assigned area within a division. The Regional Manager should have previous experience in leading multiple units and have worked with State and/or National Park Services as a concessionaire with year round and seasonal operations. You will have had 10 years of experience of managing lodging, food & beverage, retail and recreation locations. The Regional Manager will be responsible for ensuring area-wide customer and client satisfaction. The Regional Manager should anticipate up to 75% travel; and be able to provide support to other business units when needed. Must also be okay living and working in remote areas.
- Sets goals for the area, while developing organization and structure. Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates key responsibilities and practices to reporting managers to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Builds a strong relationship and provide working knowledge of State and National Park Services constituents.
- Works with your staff to open and close seasonal operations.
- Reviews unit environments and key business indicators within the area to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the management team to take action and achieve operational goals.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent required; Management, Hospitality or Associate’s degree in food service or related field preferred.
- At least 5 years General Manager or equivalent level position experience in addition to multi-unit management experience.
- Good working knowledge of interacting with State and/or National Parks.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in analyzing financial reports.
- Working knowledge of the business processes and system development. Strong customer service background.
This position requires that at times you will be working outdoors standing and climbing with the units. Lifting and carrying items up to 20 lbs. and will need to have the ability to withstand colder temperatures. This position also requires the ability to travel.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.