Are you a detail oriented accounting professional? If so, apply below!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for an Part-Time Accountant Clerk who is alert and has a positive can-do attitude.
Schedule: 30 hours per week
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Employee is expected to have a high school diploma or equivalent or is attending high school or college.
Some exposure or use of Excel or Word software
- Reports to AP Manager and AP Supervisor, working with the Accounting staff
- Ability to listen and follow directions, asking questions if not clear
- Scan documents and save where directed (instruction provided)
- Data entry into PeopleSoft Financial software (instruction provided)
- Sorting and assembling documents as directed
- Hard working with a positive attitude
- Ability to correspond with vendors and units via email or phone when necessary
- Willingness to multi task as needed
- Must have pleasant disposition at work place
- $12 per hour, up to 30 hours per week; ½ hour lunch provided between 11:30-1 p.m. M-F
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.