Support production by removing inedible waste from food processing area.
SCHEDULE: Must be able to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test.~
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for removing inedible waste, trash and debris from the production floor.
- Washing down equipment for changeovers.
- Removal of excess water on the floor in the food processing area.
- Keep cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer’s operating care and guidelines.
- Ensure continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions and noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring.
- Prepare for and participate in State and Federal inspections.
- Execute special cleaning assignments.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Attend and pass Lancaster Training and Certification Program for Powered Industrial Trucks.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical warehouse equipment.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.