Are you looking for a Summer opportunity? Are you responsible? Do you enjoying spending time by the waters?
To assist rental customers in and out of non-motorized boats (e.g. kayaks, stand up paddleboards) and operating the point of sale. Assist in supervision of the water to ensure safe boating operations.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide superior customer service to all customers
- Assisting customers in and out of boats
- Operating the point of sale system for customer check in/check out process
- Site and boat cleaning / maintenance
- Supervision of on the water activities
- Setup and assist instructors with groups
- Other duties as required
- Working weekend and holiday hours required
- Red Cross CPR and First Aid or Equivalent (can be trained by company after hired)
- Customer Service skills
- Basic knowledge of boating such as kayaking, stand up paddleboards etc.
- Listening Skills
- Teaching Skills
- USSailing, ACA Certifications
- Drivers License
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid or Equivalent
- Lifeguard Certification
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
The work required is moderately physically demanding and requires a medium level of physical fitness. You will be required to do the following:
Activity Approximate %
Standing > 2 Hours 80%
Lifting > 20Lbs. 30%
I understand that this job description contains important information about the job at Boston Outdoor Recreation, Inc. I am applying for and that I am expected to read the job description and familiarize myself with its contents.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.