The Ski Rental Attendant provide guest with an enjoyable ski and snowboard rental experience by assisting and equipping them with the variety of rental equipment.
- Provided correct ski/snowboard sizing for guests.
- Adjusting helmets, boots, skis/ snowboards for guests.
- Answer and questions regarding to skiing directions, concerns, or preferences.
- Keeps records of all rented ski equipment and maintains the log book for all equipment.
- Services the ski locker rooms and attending areas to ensure a clean and safe area for guest following all established procedures.
- Resolves minor guest concerns.
- Perform other assigned duties.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer Services experienced preferred.
- Ability to ski required.
- Basic mathematic skill.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to withstand extreme cold weather.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.