Administrative Manager- (Washington, DC)
Closing Date: Dec. 19, 2017
|Division:||Business Dining and Specialty Restaurants|
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more|
Do you want to work in a Law Firm environment for a great company? Do you have experience managing day to day operations including cash management and employee related items? If so The Administrative Manager position is for you. The position provides administrative support to the Unit Manager and the dining operations of the facility.
The qualified candidate:
- Answers phones with a polished manner, take messages and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions, and accurately transfer high volume of calls to the appropriate departments. Operate multi-extension phone system.
- Processes and enters information for daily sales and unit reporting. Processes accounting documents and communicates with vendors to ensure accuracy.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the unit.
- Prepares monthly financial documentation for general manager to present to the client.
- Acts as an onsite Human Resources contact: maintaining and executing changes to employee files, preparing new hire packages, and coordinating benefits. Responsible for processing HR related functions, including PeopleSoft entries for job data changes, new hires, etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated office areas and equipment. Organizes and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Promotes and adheres to GSI Standards.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned by Unit Manager.
The qualified candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clerical skills including typing, filing, and maintenance of records.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
View More Jobs