Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you detail oriented and organized? Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? If you answer is yes, this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is hiring for a Production Administrative Assistant, who will work with the Production Management Team to handle various production tasks.
This person will spend most of their time maintaining the database by entering orders and printing labels. If you're detail oriented, organized, and like to work with computers, fill out an application to become a candidate for this position! Training is provided for this position.
- Provide support to Production staff.
- Answer multi-phone lines.
- Verify, label and print orders for production usage.
- Handle copying, filing and faxing.
- Respond and handle internal customer concerns.
- Be familiar and comfortable with production procedures.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of office.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum one to two years of related experience. Bi-lingual [English/Spanish] preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)..
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in area where you may have mild or moderate exposure to various chemical agents (SDS chemical list attached), work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents.
- Must wear a hairnet, beard net [if applicable], and a white lab coat at all times in the production part of the warehouse.
- Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.