Guest Services Inc. is hiring Food Court Attendants to join our team!
The Food Court Attendant is responsible for assisting in all areas of customer service. The Food Court Attendant is involved in most
aspects of day to day operations, such as inventory, sales, cash handling, sales reconciliation, line service, etc., while
maintaining a high level of customer service at all times; and must be cross-trained in areas related to cashier, cook, line
server, and general utility.
· Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
· Operate specialty coffee machine
· Responsible for setting up, restocking, and breaking down of the food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or
· Restock kitchen supplies and rotate food.
· Accept payments and issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately as necessary.
· Maintain clean and orderly cash station area; stock and maintain cash station area with various supplies and
· May be assigned to other duties as required by the Shift Supervisor or Manager(s).
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
· Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
· Work is assigned orally and in written form; individual must be able to interpret menus and recipes, and be able to follow
· Good visual and communication skills
· Ability to record information to the culinary production sheets
· Knowledge of industry standards regarding sanitation
· Willing to be cross-trained in other areas of the work place
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
· Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift,
carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing
· Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
· Ability to stand for the entire work day.
· Ability to climb steps regularly.
· Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and cooking areas.
· Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
· Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the
ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
· Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
· Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
· Standard commercial
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.