If you have a positive attitude, friendly outlook, and driven work ethic then we are ready to meet you.
Guest Services is looking for a Barista/Cashier. This is a great opportunity to work for a great company!
Schedule: Full-time; Monday- Friday, NO NIGHTS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO WEEKENDS
~Qualified candidates must be able to pass a federal background check and be U.S. Citizens.~
The Barista brews coffee, tea, and other specialty drinks while providing excellent customer care.
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; and take beverage orders. Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Prepare requested drink and deliver to customer.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts’ end.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers’ questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area; stock and maintain area with various supplies.
- Serve other items as per unit guidelines.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- 1-2 years of customer services background.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Coffee equipment- grinders, brewers, espresso machines, etc.
- Touch-screen computer or register/POS system.
For Full Time employee, Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.