Are you looking for a part time opprotunity at an incredible company? Than look no further!
Control access to the property; perform property patrols and other associated Security Duties.
First shift (6am-2pm) – Two days available, preferably with the ability to cover other shifts as needed.
Third Shift (10pm-6am) – One shift available (Saturday night), preferably with the ability to cover other nights in an emergency.
- Log in and issue passes and keys to authorized guests and contractors.
- Perform daily Gatehouse duties: Phone calls, emails and daily agenda items, note units opened, owner and guest arrivals and departures, and request maintenance assistance for property issues and deliveries.
- Property patrols by golf cart and on foot, lock units, ensure the property is secure, escort trespassers off property, report maintenance issues.
- Ensure owner complaints and issues are promptly reported or resolved.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Take down elevator pads as required.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Security Class D License.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Must be able to relate to owners, guests, contractors and staff members in a friendly professional manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English. This includes the ability to communicate clearly and to understand and assist others, in English.
- Must be mature, reliable, responsible and a team player.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to problem solve required.
- Frequent movement – sitting, standing and walking.
- Ability to lift and carry 20lbs and to drive a golf cart.
- Indoor and outdoor activities as required – all seasons.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.