Are you looking for a new season opportunity? Are you customer service oriented? Are you a quick learner and dependable? If you are, apply now!
Lancaster Foods is hiring for an entry level seasonal part-time Data Entry Processor to assists our sales team in maintaining produce order database. It's a great opportunity for someone with flexible schedule.
This position has the potential to become full-time.
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass background check and drug test.~
Data Entry Processor maintain database by entering and shipping order. your will be working with the Manager, Office/Payroll to handle various front office tasks.
- Provide support to Sales staff.
- Answer multi-phone lines.
- Enter, ship and check orders by utilizing Produce Pro. Verify completed invoices for signature and stamp.
- Handle copying, filing and faxing.
- Respond and handle driver and customer concerns.
- Greet visitors.
- Be familiar and comfortable with Shipping procedures.
- Prepare cash deposits for the cash report.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of office.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must possess 10-key calculator and keyboard experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, multi-extension phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, printers, among others).
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.