Giant Ridge is hiring a friendly, fast, skilled Bartender to come join our team!
The Bartender is responsible for serving all guests beverages in a fast, courteous and efficient manner. The Bartender must ensure correct billing procedures and provide excellent service to guests, ensuring level of service meets the Company’s standards. The Bartender should be able to properly mix alcoholic drinks for guests over 21 years old, as required by law.
- Anticipate customer’s needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency. Fill drink and food orders either taken directly from patrons at the bar or through servers.
- Pour, mix, and serve drinks following standard recipes.
- Maintain the liquor, garnishes, glassware and other supplies or inventory for the bar.
- Take payment from customers.
- Check identification of customers who order alcoholic beverages.
- Clean all bar equipment, tools, and supplies. Ensure equipment is in good working order.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Mathematic Skills.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
- Ability to pass cash handling and TIPS training.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status