Are you a Maintenance Manager who is HVAC certified and looking to work with a great company? Are you looking to work in a beautiful location? If so this position may be for you.
The Maintenance Manager assists the Unit Manager by performing all aspects of maintenance and repair work on all mechanical
and electrical equipment and systems within the unit.
- Receive direction from the Unit Manager and manage the unit’s maintenance operations. Assist in analyzing and ensuring compliance with established budget with regards to maintenance procedures. Schedule, supervise, and participate in the
- maintenance duties specific to the unit.
- Recruit, supervise, train, schedule, discipline, review, and direct the maintenance staff.
- Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings and equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Make major repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
- Respond immediately and resolve emergency facility needs/issues regarding safety/security/business requirements, including
- fire alarm systems; disengage electrical, water, or gas systems to protect building occupants and property.
- Lock and secure all buildings and facilities; monitor, activate and reset automatic security systems as appropriate; repair
- broken locks and maintain keys to the unit.
- Work with contractors for HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical as needed to fulfill the needs of the hotel.
- Ensure inventory/security of supplies is adequate for the maintenance of the hotel.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of facility’s equipment. Notify
- General Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when
- interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s or Trade School Certification preferred.
- 2-4 years of hotel maintenance management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge/background in HVAC, Electrical, and/or Plumbing. Pool maintenance certification.
- CPO license or willing to acquire
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Outlook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift,
- carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire workday and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to
- speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard commercial HVAC, Electrical, and/or Plumbing repair equipment and typical office equipment (computer, fax,
- telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.