Do you have a strong background in condominiums where you beleive in putting the resident first? Do you have experience managing multiple locations at once? If so, this position is for you!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for a District Manager - Condominiums. We are looking for a strong candidate who has condominiums background and is comfortable working with a HOA and Board of Directors and posses a FL CAM license. The person in this position will be managing multiple units/a portfolio at once and watches out for the bottom line! Familiar with maintenance needs of Class A highrise buildings a plus.
District Manager - Condominiums examines, analyzes, and evaluates operations of assigned condos to ensure adherence to company and franchise standards and policies. This person will recommend strategies that recognize the needs of key stakeholders and provide continual process improvement and innovative solutions. This position is the liaison between the executive staff and General Managers. This position is responsible for maximizing the financial performance of all condominiums in the assigned, as well as developing and implementing an aggressive sales and marketing plan alongside the General Manager and sales manager per location. This person will observe service issues in their buildings and directs employees to execute solutions which please our guests. Under the Director of Operations - Condominiums direction QA scores are maintained at a satisfactory level and budget targets for Net Revenue are achieved. This person will alongside the General Manager at each location coach and counsel employees, inspect buildings, monitor employee productivity, market the property to increase revenue and ensure we are providing a clean and safe environment for employees and guests.
- Supervise and develop the performance of all General Managers to include over direction, coordination and evaluation of all units.
- Working with the General Manager to ensure occupancy growth, revenue targets, Net Operating Profit at both the property and area level.
- Develop, implement, monitor and participate in a comprehensive sales and marketing plan that results in optimum, rate and occupancy for the condominiums. Meet or exceed established budgetary guidelines for the condominiums.
- Review Operation Overview Measures of each property daily, weekly and monthly to identify areas of opportunity for increased profits and decreased expenses.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all period-end financial statements and reports, and provide controls to ensure the proper handling and accounting for all condo receipts.
- Develop and supervise programs that promote a positive work environment for all employees while ensuring that all employment-related processes and documentation are in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Regularly visits properties to assess quality of operation and personnel,
- Perform other tasks associated as necessary in order to achieve the financial performance and goals of the organization.
- Reviews activity, operating, and sales strategies to determine changes in programs or operations required.
- Performs various investigations and/or audits as needed or as recommended Corporate personnel
- Promotes organization in industry, manufacturing or trade associations.
- Ensure all condominium policies and procedures are fully implemented.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising, performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Bachelor’s Degree or Business Degree preferred
At least 8-10 years of significant Multi-Property management
- Florida CAM license
Previous experience working with National and State Park knowledge a plus
Thorough knowledge of condominium management principles and practices, as well as strong business management.
Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
Knowledge of safety management principles; federal and state OSHA regulations.
Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
Establish courses of action for self to accomplish specific goals.
Improve efficiency of existing processes, work well under pressure, and maintain confidentiality.
Manage difficult guest situations, responds promptly to gust needs, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
Ability to establish work standards and expectations for self and others. Appropriately assign/delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. Keep goals and objective in sight at all times, monitor progress toward goals, and works to overcome barriers and obstacles. Provide coaching, advice, and assistance as required; e.g., help subordinates overcome obstacles and deal with problems. Appropriately assess contributions and performance of employees; provide appropriate recognition, and deal with problems as they arise.
Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule; will require the ability to work outside of regular business hours.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Ability to stand for the entire workday and to climb steps regularly.
Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.