The Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for the food service operation/ nutritionist. The ideal candidate will have administrative and food service experience, as well as being detail-oriented and organized.
- Answers phones, takes messages and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Communicate with employees and unit managers and chefs on nutritional principles, wellness programs, and health promotions
- Processes and enters information for daily sales and unit reporting
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the unit
- Schedules and organizes requests, under the direction of the Manager.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated office areas and equipment. Organizes and replenishes supplies as needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to travel to various local units
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
- Experience in foodservice a plus.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.