Rental Shop Manager oversees the entire rental shop operation and is responsible for ensuring that all guests are outfitted with appropriate equipment, while ensuring that rental shop staff is delivering a “Giant” guest experience.
- Provided correct ski/snowboard sizing for guests.
- Manages inventory of the entire rental shop. Including ordering, maintenance, and resale.
- Hires, schedules, and oversees all rental shop staff.
- Works intimately with the point of sale system.
- Trains staff to properly adjust helmets, boots, skis/ snowboards for guests.
- Answer any resort related questions
- Keeps records of all rented ski equipment and maintains the log book for all equipment.
- Services the rental area to ensure a clean and safe area for guests following all established procedures.
- Resolves guest concerns.
- Perform other assigned duties.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer Services experienced required.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and point of sale systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of rental/ski shop experience required.
- Ability to ski required.
- Basic mathematic skill.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-50 lbs. frequently, and more than 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to withstand extreme cold weather.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.