We are looking for an energetic sales manager who can get the word out that there is a new Fairfield Inn and Suites in town!
Guest Services, Inc. is opening a Fairfield Inn and Suites an we are looking for a strong sales manager to work with our Geneal Manager to sell bookings.
The Hospitality Sales Manager is responsible for a proactive sales and marketing effort, generating new business and contacts as well as managing existing accounts.
- Coordinate and manage facility\'s room and catering sales efforts. Target appointment-oriented sales communications to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan.
- Maximize current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth. Develop strong customer relations through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the company brand and the facility operations, including Food and Beverage, Reservations, and all of Guest Services.
- Develop a complete knowledge of the company\'s sales policies and standard operating procedures regarding sales, and ensure compliance.
- Develop facility\'s business sales strategies; monitor and adjust as required. Leverage marketing support from Corporate Office.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor\'s or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related management.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, talking on a phone and working on a computer
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.