- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Industry or manufacturer’s technician certifications preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Must have knowledge and experience of basic home improvement skills.
- Ability to operate hand powered tools.
- Knowledge of electrical work is preferred, but not necessary.
- The ability to read a measuring tape accurately.
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents and equipment.
Lancaster Foods, LLC offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.