Do you enjoy working outdoors and being able to step back and appreciate your work? If so, this position may be for you!
The Maintenance Worker performs skilled and routine maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain the
cleanliness, appearance, and sanitation of the facility. The Maintenance worker performs custodial and maintenance activities for park
grounds, landscaping areas, equipment, and facilities.
* Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
* Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings and equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
* Make major repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
* Clean all outdoor areas. Pick up leaves and litter from grounds.
* Trim and prunes tree branches. Pull and remove weeds, mow lawns, and maintain landscaping.
* Operate and perform maintenance on lawn mowers such as changing oil, and parts lubrication and adjustment.
* Maintain exterior of unit; paint as directed and needed. Repair exterior benches and sprinklers.
* Clean facilities, restrooms and locker rooms. Replenish supplies as needed.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
* Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
* Strong sanitation habits.
* Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
* Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
PHYSICAL ANDMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
* Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift,
carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing
* Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
* Ability to stand for the entire work day.
* Works in wet and slippery conditions. Frequently works in a hot and damp indoor/outdoor environment.
* Frequently immerses hands in water.
* Climbing steps regularly.
* Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
* Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
* Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
* Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
*Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
* Lawn and garden tools
* Cleaning Supplies
* Painting Supplies
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.