Are you looking for a seasonal Part-Time opportunity? Are you customer-oriented? Are you self-movtivated? If you are, apply now!
Gaint's Ridge is hiring for Seasonal Lead Beverage Cart attendant who is energetic and articulate and ready to start immediately.
The Beverage Attendant is responsible for receiving money from and disbursing money to customers for beverages and refreshments, while maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Supervision of daily beverage cart operations for two golf courses
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; answer questions and take orders.
- Serve guests their desired product in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash drop box and contents within.
- Turn in beverage, cash drop box and sales reconciliation at shifts’ end.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to management
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.