Pro Shop Attendant
Closing Date: Jul. 14, 2017
|Division:||Guest Services, Inc. Hospitality|
Biwabik - Saint Louis County|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
The Pro Shop Attendant will offer friendly and expedient service to the property’s guests and assist the golf professional staff in taking tee time reservations, completing POS transactions including retail sales and tee time transactions, maintaining retail areas and displays, and other golf- related activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must be highly motivated, goal driven and self-starter
- Must acquire basic computer knowledge
- Must have strong customer/guest orientation
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable
- Knowledge about the game of golf preferred
- Maintain professional appearance
- Process customer reservations for guests of the golf course
- Provide excellent customer service to arriving guests to help expedite check-in process
- Arrange and display golf shop inventory as necessary and directed
- Collect green and cart fees (and other revenue) from guests and processes in the POS system as trained
- Issue receipts for guest purchases
- Take messages for staff or guests
- Assist in packing and unpacking inventory and golf operations supplies
- Assist in reconciliation of cash and accounts receivable charges to daily register at the closing of the day
- Perform clean-up and closing procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- While performing the required duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with arms and hands.
- The employee often is required to walk, stand, talk or hear, handle, feel or operate objects.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30lbs occasionally.
- The employee will occasionally be required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Noise level is moderately quiet
- Work extended hours during golf and holiday season
- Work weekends and holidays
View More Jobs