As a key member of the property’s golf operations team, the Cart Attendant reports directly to the Golf Course Head Professional or Assistant Golf Professional and attends to the golf cart fleet and driving range.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Must have strong customer/guest orientation
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be dependable
• Must have friendly personality and enjoy working with the public
• Working knowledge of the rules of golf is preferred
• Ability to learn and enforce course policies, rules, and regulations
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Bringing carts from the cart barn in the morning and returning carts to the cart barn at the end of the day
• Cleaning, fueling, and checking carts after each use
• Clean and maintain cart barn
• Ensure the carts are available for player use at all times
• Receive and communicates complains to the Pro Shop
• Work closely with Pro Shop staff to prepare for and conduct golf tournament
• Implement and support all course policies and programs as communicated by management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• While performing the required duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with arms and hands.
• The employee often is required to walk, stand, talk or hear, handle, feel or operate objects.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30lbs occasionally.
• The employee will occasionally be required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
• Moderate exposure to extreme cold, heat, working outdoors, mechanical hazards and electrical hazards. Exposure to pollens and dust
• Noise level is moderately quiet
• Work extended hours during golf and holiday season
• Work weekends and holidays
- This position is anticipated to work an average of 1 hour to 29 hours per week.