We are hiring for a Houseperson to come join our team at Echo Bluff State Park!
Schedule: Varies based on business needs; candidates must have flexible availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check!~
The Houseperson maintains clean, orderly, and attractive public areas within the unit and responds to guests' requests in an efficient and pleasant manner.
- Ensure assigned areas are clean and neat as directed by management.
- Clean ash urns constantly.
- Clean and dust lamps, mirrors, pictures, etc.
- Deliver requested items, such as refrigerators, pillows, rollaways, cribs, etc., to guest rooms as directed.
- Deliver supplies to assigned areas of facility.
- Follow bio-hazard, safety, general clean room, and quarterly mattress-flipping procedures.
- Clean restrooms in assigned areas.
- Vacuums all halls, lobbies, and edges. Mop and clean all floors in assigned areas.
- Clean all hall railings, marks on wallpaper, stairwells, and lockers.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.