We are looking for a Dishwasher to come join our team! There will be *$500 SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED!*
The upscale Dining department at Emerald Heights, which is managed by Guest Services Inc., is the highlight of the campus. We are seeking applicants with a positive attitude, a love for hospitality and a passion for learning. We continually focus on growth and giving every employee the chance to sharpen their skills and advance in their careers, so we are looking for enthusiastic individuals that can make a difference and want to strive for success!
The Dishwasher performs skilled and routine maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. The Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning all dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and pans and related food preparation/serving items and equipment, as well as the service and dining areas.
- Wash dishes, utensils, trays, and cooking supplies using proper sanitation procedures.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean floor area of any spillage of water, detergent and/or food stuffs per safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Fill condiments, utensils, and other supplies with stock as needed.
- Loading and unloading of inventory from trucks. Stocking storeroom.
- Maintain the kitchen, serving, and dining areas in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, wiping counters and equipment and organizing shelves in order to maintain a sanitary work station and to meet mandated health compliance requirements.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
~Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national ori