Do you have great customer service skills and a positive attitude? Do you want to work evenings? If so, this position is for you.
We are looking for full-time cashier to come join our team. Hours are 5:30 pm - 1:30 am, Monday - Friday!
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills quickly and accurately using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts' end.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers' questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly cash station area; stock and maintain cash station area with various supplies and products.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Mathematic Skills.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
- Ability to pass cash handling training.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.