POSITION SUMMARY: This is a seasonal position through Oct 21. Assist in reconciliation of daily register sales reports, processes accounts payable invoices, fills office supply requests for work units, processes month-end reports, and researches disputes.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT: Personal computer, Windows, Excel, Word, multi-line telephones, FAX machine, ten-key calculator, postage meter and all office supplies.
NATURE AND SOURCE OF SUPERVISION: Receives working direction from Accounting Manager.
• Promotes the spirit and intent of Guest Services Hospitality Standards.
• Reviews and codes invoices and assembles them for Corporate Accounts Payable.
• Makes new vendor folders and files invoices regularly.
• Reconciles vendor statements and identifies missing invoices.
• Verifies that all unit cash reports are processed.
• Researches Credit Card Disputes.
• Fills unit supply orders for in-Park units.
• Distributes mail to appropriate departments from inter unit mail bags.
• Performs such other related duties as directed or required.
PREREQUISITES: Education: High school graduate. Formal training or education in accounting functions preferred. Attention to detail and data entry.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively. Must be able to write legibly as well as read and understand directions and instructions. Appearance must be in compliance with company guidelines. Will be required to perform diverse physical tasks. Must be able to stoop, bend, grasp, and perform repetitive motions. Must be able to be in a sitting position for 2 hour stretches. Must be able to lift 20 pounds periodically. Must be service and safety oriented. Must possess a sense of awareness, timelines, and urgency.
*Performs other duties or tasks as assigned