|Division:||North Cascades Lodge at Stehekin|
Stehekin - Chelan County|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$12.00 per hour|
This is a seasonal position that runs from Mid May to mid October.
Assist in all phases of routine and cyclic hotel, restaurant, and employee housing maintenance as directed. Participate in more technical projects and installations depending upon experience.
- Promotes the spirit and intent of Guest Services Hospitality Standards.
- Remains aware of safety issues within your work area.
- Supports environmental practices
- Performs all phases of hotel and restaurant repairs.
- Maintains daily maintenance log of jobs performed, materials utilized, and time spent completing job.
- Maintains employee housing as required.
- Performs other related duties as directed or required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively. Must be able to write legibly as well as read and understand directions and instructions. Appearance must be in compliance with company guidelines.
- Will be required to perform diverse physical tasks. Must be able to stoop, bend, grasp, and perform repetitive motions. Extensive walking and stair climbing and must be able to navigate tight crawl spaces. Must be able to lift 50 pounds periodically. Must be able to be on-call and work weekends.
- Good physical energy, stamina, and agility.
- Must be service and safety oriented. Must possess a sense of awareness, timelines, urgency, humor, and common sense.
- Must be able to adapt to the isolation of life within the Stehekin Valley.